• Tax Credit

  • A Great Way to Support the Students of Our District

    Arizona allows each state taxpayer to donate up to $200 per year to public schools in support of extracurricular activities and claim a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit. Married couples filing joint tax returns may donate and claim a tax credit of up to $400 per year. Those who are married and filing separately qualify for a $200 maximum state tax credit.

    It allows you to reduce the amount of your tax liability to the state or increase your refund from the state. For example, if you donate $200, your state tax credit will be $200. When you file your taxes in the spring, your state tax bill will be $200 less, or if you are receiving a refund it will be $200 more. Either way, you are sending dollars directly to the school of your choice instead of the Arizona Revenue Service.

    Your donation will be used to provide money for extracurricular activities such as field trips, after school tutoring, intramural activities and more.

    Please consider making your tax credit contribution to our schools. You can make your donation online at this website, send us a check in the mail or call us.

    Ways to Donate

    Donate Online Donate By Mail

    Tax Credit FAQs

    Select a question to read the answer.

  • Who can make a contribution?

  • Do I have to have children enrolled in school?

  • Do I have to live within the District?

  • Do I have to donate the full $200 or $400?

  • How does this work on my tax return?

  • Can a taxpayer receive a refund of these credits?