First Class Benefits at Phoenix #1
We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive both inside Phoenix #1 and outside.
- We support work and life balance.
- We offer opportunities for you to grow in your career.
- We are a family and community that care about each other.
- We don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate and thrive on our diverse community.
- We want you to relax and refuel with healthy vacation time. Paid vacations include two weeks over the winter holiday break when our schools and district offices are closed.
Health and Wellness
- United Health Care medical options, including a PPO and HDHP paid 100% for employee
- Health Savings Accounts with an Employer-paid contribution
- Delta Dental paid 100% for employee
- Basic Life Insurance paid 100% for employee
- Short-term Disability Insurance paid 100% for the employee, with an option to buy-up
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Wellness plans
- We thrive together and don’t just come to work every day. Public education is our passion
- Together we celebrate public education! It’s our passion to see our students and families grow and succeed!
- Teaching Conferences
- District-wide and Site-based Training
- Professional Development Programs
- Common Core Standard Unpacking
- Task Analysis
- Discounted Tuition from our Partners
- Arizona State University
- University of Phoenix
- Northern Arizona University
- Grand Canyon University
Join our family today!
Existing employee, looking for benefits documentation?