2025 Strategic Plan Goals:
- We will ensure every student we serve is achieving academic success.
- We will engage every student in a rigorous, relevant, research-based learning environment led by well-trained staff.
- We will ensure student enrollment is at capacity in effective and attractive Signature and Neighborhood Schools accessible to all.
- We will ensure that we systemically address sustainable, equitable access and success for every student.
- We will ensure that our students are at the heart of every decision made.
- We will ensure that families, community members, staff and partners are engaged and highly satisfied with our actions and results.
- We will hire, retain and develop highly motivated and effective staff.
District-wide Curriculum Guide & Map – includes implementation & management plan, instructional tools and aligned professional development. Develop & Implement District-wide:
- Comprehensive system supporting effective delivery of curriculum that clearly defines expectations for instructional planning, classroom based approaches, monitoring and professional development and results in engaging, challenging and effective instruction.
- Curriculum management system aligning high quality content and rigor with assessments.
- Formal student assessment plan aligning written, taught and tested curriculum to guide instructional planning.
- Coordinated planning linking curriculum management, professional development, student assessment, program evaluation and budget development.
- Formal assessment plan and procedures ensuring reliable data is used for decision-making, program selection, intervention and planning; as well clear expectations aligning curriculum, instruction and assessment.
Monitoring & Supporting Equity
- Establish a district-wide system monitoring and supporting equity for each and every student ensuring areas of greatest need receive commensurate financial and human resource support.
- Effectively and equitably communicate with each and every family.
Direction & Policy
Governing Board Policies & Direction to Staff
- Establish district-wide expectations and direction through new and updated board policies to:
- Establish system-wide direction through updated and new board policies and administrative regulations to support systemic quality control of the educational program and systems operations.
- Define expectations for technology usage in classrooms providing professional development effectively aligned with learning to enhance student learning and staff productivity.
- Develop and implement policies standardizing programs, interventions and evaluations specifically linked to student achievement.
District-wide Organizational Chart, Job Descriptions & Budgeting
- Update job descriptions and organizational charts establishing clear lines of responsibilities.
- Design and implement a curriculum-driven budget linking resources to instructional priorities.
- Update long-range facility plan connecting educational goals for students with facility plan.